Links

Monday, October 22, 2007

It's a back 2 work kinda Monday

Yuck, I hate Mondays. It's back to work.

The weekend was alright, the Mountaineers won on Saturday for homecoming. WV jumped out to a 31-0 lead early in the 2nd Quarter, but had it not been for a stupid block in the back penalty that was insignificant as to what was happening on the field, it would have been 35-0 in the 1st Quarter.

Yesterday the Steelers played the late game and lost on a last second Field Goal to Denver 31-28. The Steelers didn't look to sharp at times and dropped this game to the Broncos.

My Fantasy Football team suffered their first loss of the year after the big matchup last weekend of the only two undefeated teams. This week my top two players were in Bye weeks and I lost a close game. I should be pretty much full strength the remainder of the season.

Have a good day.

No comments: