Links

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday so far

I have to say it has been a pretty entertaining day for me so far and it started early. Trish called and one thing led to another and we ended up going out for breakfast this morning. Also has a nice little BS session, so the day started out nice. The Gladiators play tomorrow afternoon and we are planning on attending.

Late morning and early afternoon, Jean wanted to go to the chicken wing cookoff so we went and chowed down on some wings. Seems like every time I turned around I was running into someone I knew and it happened twice before I could even close my car door.

Tim Bowser was there parking cars for his brother and I saw an old college friend there also. She was there in her tight little cut off shorts to work for one of the vendors. Wow, they got my vote. I hadn't seen Bobbi in a couple of years since the last GIS conference that was at White Hall.

Not sure what is on the agenda for this evening yet, but I am contemplating going to Pittsburgh and to the Meadows, but I just checked their schedule and they just completed there season and won't start again till mid October. So much for that idea.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Which wing was the best? You know who has the best wings in town, however the wing cook off is so political, it is the same ones year after year. Newcomers dont have a chance.

George Hall said...

There is this place on Rt 73 called Nick and Terri's, I heard they have the best wings in the area.