Links

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rainy Night

I was rather rainy last night, which could have made WVU's Fallfest an interesting event, especially with 25,000 college students gathered in one place drinking beer and listening to music. I kinda miss college one day a year and yesterday was the day.

Last night however we got hammered with rain showers, I was in Wal-Mart and you could just hear the rain beating off of the roof and see flashes of light through the skylights that align their ceilings. Where was my umbrella? It was at home laying on the floor. Lot of good that did me.

I was talking to Kelly yesterday afternoon and she was ready to pull her hair out. She said that they (the students) had invaded and they are coming from everywhere.

Local schools will start their school year next Monday. Friday Night the Morgantown Mohigans will play host to the Martinsburg Bulldogs in their first high school football game of the year.

No comments: