Links

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Already equal to 2007

Wow can you believe this. I was just looking at my blog totals for the year and this post is my 258th post of 2007. I made a total of 258 posts for 2006, and that was for all of last year. I have tried to keep my blog active to give people something fresh to read on a daily basis and I think I have done a good job at it over the past year.

It really takes a commitment to be a blogger, anyone can sign up for an account, but to add life to the BLOG is where the magic is. Think about it, if a Newspaper was just randomly published would you buy it? I blog can be thought of along the same lines, there is no one magic post that makes a blog, it is the series of posts and their continuity that either breathes life into a blog or kills it.

Being a blogger can expose parts of your life that you may or may not be comfortable with in revealing. It can show your triumphs and your heartaches and tie them all in in a time frame. Just take a good look at my life during softball season this tear as an indication.

Keep reading and I'll keep posting.

No comments: