Links

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I think I picked the right field

Got a call about a month ago from a company wanting to hire my services in Ohio, it was an out of the blue call and I didn't expect it. Over the last couple years I have had a half dozen or so inquiries for my services, some of them some very nice offers. Never solicited, just reading my resume on the internet.

Today I am sitting in my diabetes education class and I receive yet another call. I was very happy with the significant pay raise I had received this year from my company, however they better thank there lucky stars that they made the offer that they did.

I got a call from a company in Clarksburg today wanting my services and it was more than I was making just a few weeks ago. I referred them to a couple people who might find what they are looking for and am probably making some soon to be geography grads day by doing so.

It's nice to be sought after professionally, now I'm just waiting on someone presenting me an offer I can't refuse.

No comments: