Links

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Update on Kim

Kim was a couple hours late going in for surgery yesterday. She was supposed to go in around noon and it was after 2:00 before they finally got her back there. The procedure was supposed to last about for hours took until a little after 9:00 last night, before they sent her to recovery.

I spoke to her earlier today and they had her on morphine, so she wasn't feeling a whole lot of pain. She seemed to be in good spirits and I think she's ready to go gome and get a some rest. I doubt that they send her home today, but tomorrow is always a possibility.

Mom was calling me last night and today for updates, so I thought maybe I should do a BLOG entry to let everyone know everything went well and she is OK.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for keeping everyone informed Ed for those wanting to know how I am doing.