Links

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Tidbits

* Been a while since I've done a tidbits, so I thought I would just touch on a few things.

* Last Friday night we played softball against Michael Toth's team. I had been talking trash all summer long and we exploded for 16 runs after 2 outs in the second inning to take a 16-2 lead. We cruised to a 19-8 victory running our record to 11-3 on the season.

* I spent the day Wed running around and stopped by to see mom. We drove down to visit Terri at the Country Inn.

* Jean called me last night and wanted to go down to the Country Inn, so I drove her down to hear a new band.

* I see the Country Inn is getting a little bit of publicity from Aaron Scott on his website. I think he's there every time I have went to the Country Inn, whether it be putting on a show or just hanging out.



* Happy Birthday Joey.

* Jean tells me that Moke is away this weekend at WVU. They selected eight students from Clay Battelle and allowed them to stay on the WVU campus for a few days to get the hang of college life. Moke is entering his Senior year this year.

* Talked to Kim briefly last week. I was going to suggest going out to lunch when I was coming back from Jury Duty. She was eating as I called.

* Nick said that they are going to have karaoke at the Country Inn this coming Saturday night. He said it's a good time and everyone enjoys themselves when they do it.

* Is it time for Survivor yet?

* Today is my typical shopping, cleaning and laundry day. Don't know what I'm going to get into this afternoon, but it is a beautiful day and I need to do something. Maybe I'll drive around and take a few pictures.

These are my tidbits for the week, and I'm outta here.

No comments: