Links

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Annual Rosiak Party

Every year on the 4th of July weekend for the past eight years now I have made it a tradition to go and spend the day with some long time friends of mine.

Trish, who was Jackie's room mate for years and I have remained close friends for since the time Jackie and I broke up. Bryan, Trish's boyfriend has also been a very close friend very long time now. We played softball together for years until this season.

Every year, Trish's parents have a 4th of July cookout at their home. Every year there is plenty of good food and a very large contingent of people that migrate to the Rosiak's every year for this party.

It's usually the one time of the year I get to see Jackie, but she didn't manage to make it this year, she was in New Jersey.



Every year there is always a big water battle. I have a big super soaker that I bought for the first year there was a picnic, witht he sole intent purrpose of using it at this picnic. Today is the one day of the year that I actually break it out and fill it up. The water battle was a blast



I always look foreward to this party every year. Needless to say when I move to Frostburg this winter I will always return for this party.

No comments: