Links

Saturday, May 21, 2005

A post softball game night out

We played softball last night and managed to lose a one run game to Kingdom Entertainment. It was a hard fought game, but when two unbeaten hit the field, one team has to lose. I'm kind of glad they won the game, that means the monkey is on their back instead of ours. Been the top team a few times but never have managed to walk away with a title. Our current record is now 4-1

After the game, the team when out for the second week in a row to our sponsor Prime Thyme.



Of course Paul is his normal camera shy self here. I'm going over to his house tonight with a few other players to hang out with. These are really a great bunch of guys, but don't tell them I said that.



This is the third week in a row we have went to Prime Thyme of Friday night, I didn't make it on the first week because I was running around gathering car parts.

Our next game is this Friday night at 7:00.

No comments: