Links

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Our Official Opening

Yesterday was our official opening at VARGIS. I managed to take a few pics and edited a few of them for the net. It was a very successful day and the future of the Frostburg facility looks very bright with some of the job bids we are winning and the worked that is target for the facility.

I think this is the ground floor of something that is going to be very big.




Here's a picture of my computer, talk about a pretty powerful piece of equipment.



The Frostburg crew.



From left to right, the founder and CEO of our Parent company INFOTECH, BVR Mohan Reddy. Our COO and the man who hired me Alan Sneyd and our company President and founder of VARGIS Greg Tilley.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ed

Robert, Brittany and I are so pround of you ....its nice to see you smiling and enjoying what your doing.