Links

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

One of my favorite pics from my youth, that is me the bald guy on the left and Grandpa Hall, the Bald Guy on the right, up at Coopers Rock. I'm not sure what year this picture was taken, I would say 1966 or 67 at  my best guess. 

I do remember we used to live at the old house in Van Voorhis and I was wearing a shirt that said I'm a Little Stinker with a button in the middle of the shirt that made a noise. I do remember before going o Coopers that day that I was out in front of the house running around barefoot and I stepped on a bee and got stung. Yes I learned from mistake and never stepped on a bee again without having shies on. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: