Links

Monday, April 24, 2023

It's a Pittsburgh Kind of Day

It's that time of the week when all you working stiffs need to stop having all that weekend fun and get back to doing what you do that makes this rock a better place to live. Take those collective noses and stick them onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of improving this place. 

For me it is off to Pittsburgh today. Duquesne Light has  GIS position open and they need me to come to Pittsburgh and test for the position, it's a Union position so they just want to make sure that I am competent, but I'll be competing with a few others who are also seeking this position. Those of us who worked for them over the last year and a half have the advantage, as we have already been working on the project, but we'll still have to compete for it now. It's pretty much going to be an all-day thing for me today. 

Michelle loves her new Waterpik, it arrived Saturday so she did a little spring cleaning in the bathroom as I was preoccupied watching football and got everything organized in there. 

Nothing really on either of our agendas beyond today, she'll go and visit her Mom this evening as she does every Monday afternoon. I'm taking her car to Pittsburgh today so I don't have to sit in Pittsburgh Traffic driving a 5 speed. 

Have yourselves a great and memorable day, make is special. 

No comments: