Links

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I once again sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi is up trying to convince me yet again he would be a better football coach than Neal Brown and to get him an interview with Wren Baker. He thinks Wren is another bird rather than a human and thinks he can convince him to hire him. 

I watched the WVU Football Spring game yesterday, I saw a few bright spots, but there is a lot of work to do. The players are there, the coaching just is not. Our problems are not from a lack of talent, it's a coach whose too worried about minute things rather than on focusing on what he needs to be. Timing and repetition are they keys to any successful football team, this offensive line has been together for basically four years and they are all pretty good players, as a unit however they are going to be our weakness. I don't think we have the personnel behind center that this team needs to run an offense where the QB reads through progressions, we are going to be forced to be a heavy run team and defenses are just going to load up because we do not have a downfield passing game with any consistency. It's going to be a long season to say the least. 

Michelle did a deep cleaning on the bathroom yesterday, she listened to 70's on 7 on Sirrus XM and sprayed down the floor tile and took my drill with a brush attachment, and went to town on the grout. It looks like a brand-new bathroom. 

Today we're going to go and do our weekly grocery shopping as we do every Sunday. I don't think we have too much planned other than that. I'll probably be doing a little bit of studying as I am going to travel to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Duquesne Light is hiring a staff GIS role, so I have to go up and test against everyone else to see if I can get on there full-time permanently. I have to brush up on my math and a few other things, it comes naturally to me so it's just remembering what I learned years ago. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it memorable and hug your green cheek conure and hope he don't bite you. 

No comments: