Links

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back to Sabrina's High School Graduation Party that John and Nasrin hosted at the Pittsburgh Zoo. We pretty much all walked around the park together as a group, and Amy and Ralph stopped for a family group picture at some oversized chairs. I took the opportunity to grab a few shots from that little lost moment in time. 

It kind of brings things into perspective looking at how young Kaiden and Kynlea both are. It's hard to believe that this picture was taken 6 1/2 years ago. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: