Links

Saturday, December 03, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household. Kiwi and I are up discussing some of the ins and outs of tweeting. He claims he is going to be the first twitterer with a Trillion followers. I tried to tell him there are only 8 Billion people on the planet, but he said watch me. I think he is planning on recruiting an army of birds to flood twitter. 

I am off work today, I finally get a two day weekend after the past few weekends have been busy making up time for time off of work for Thanksgiving and a Funeral. Our VPN is down today, so there is no working for me. 

What that does mean is that I will be heading to the laundromat this morning to dry clothes. Michelle has stepped up the past few weeks and done it for me, but I'll be heading over there this morning to get the clothes dried. I'm an early riser so I don't mind getting out early and doing it. 

WVU is entering dead week. That is the week before finals where there are no tests or anything, but there are semester projects that are due. I can see a few partiers around town tonight as the last blast before the Semester ends and they go on Christmas Break between Semesters. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: