Links

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, all the animals are all fast asleep but I anticipate Kiwi being up pretty soon as he is the early bird, but he's not too fond of worms, says they give him gas..lol

If you noticed a lot of extra traffic around town yesterday, they are still here. Hotels appear to be full and it all culminates this afternoon with the final portion of WVU's Commencement. The biggest one, the Eberly Undergraduate one starts at noon, so by later this afternoon most of the hotels will be empty and this group will all be gone for good. It'll be 18 years ago tomorrow since I walked that walk. 

I had to stop over at Mom's yesterday afternoon, her Wifi wasn't working on her TV and Computer. Rebooted the router and put her Wifi password into her TV and she was all good to go. It was a pretty easy fix. 

My day today? Grocery shopping and back out into the field to do some fieldwork for RTI. It's kind of a moot point, as my segments are very heavily student populated again and no one is here. It's pretty much a complete waste of time and resources in my opinion. Hey, they are paying me for it, so who is complaining. 

Hayley and Tyler flew to the Florida yesterday and are now at their Air B and B east of where the concert venue is going to be. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho day 27 in a row. 


No comments: