Links

Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday

And it all starts all over without ever stopping. It is that time of the week where we take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing whatever it is that we do to make this a better world to live in. 

My week ahead includes a Doctors appointment this afternoon, it's just a typical routine checkup, nothing too in-depth just visiting my Doctor. That'll be later this afternoon, so that means I will be starting at the butt crack of dawn this morning to make sure that I can finish my work day before the appointment. 

Michelle is going to go and visit her Mom this evening after work, I think her and Chris are going to start slowing down the visits a little, as she is seeming comfortable and I guess has a new room mate that she gets along with. Michelle did set her up a bird feeder and has had to refill it once for her already. Michelle said there are a number of them up there, this one is right outside of Suzanne's room where she can see it. 

Hayley and Tyler managed to fly into Florida yesterday and then as they were driving to Alabama, the rental car broke down. Enterprise had to come and pick them up, take them back to the office and exchange the car for them. Hopefully, they at least got an upgrade for their inconvenience. 

Today is a date of tragedy and celebration for me. It was on this day in 1977, or 45 years ago that Grandpa Hall passed away. The man most responsible for my values and upbringing left this world. On this day in 2004, I graduated from West Virginia University fulfilling a dream that he had had for me. May 16th is was and will always be a date that I remember. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho Day 29 in a row

No comments: