Links

Monday, May 02, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does include those fun-filled things called weekends that we tend to love so much. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone and get back to doing what it is that we do that makes this a better world to reside in. 

Working 10 hours a day once again this week, It's pretty much the norm now as I am up early anyway and I work until I have time to start dinner before Michelle gets home. I do enjoy what I do, so that makes things a lot easier. 18 years later after I graduated and I worked in it for 4 years as an undergrad, I still love GIS. 

You will notice that traffic around town is going to start to dwindle down. This is finals week for the students and they have to be vacated from all the dorms by Saturday, meaning a large portion of our most of the year population won't be here for the next few months. Most of them will be gone as the week wears on and they complete final examinations. This is my favorite time of the year, warmer weather but not too hot, trees have just come back to life and Morgantown says goodbye to about 30,000 transient students. 

Looking at my agenda for the week, it's about the same as it is with any other week lately. Michelle is going in to sit with her Mom this evening; may start doing Mondays normally as Chris has something she is doing on Mondays. Michelle is scheduled to work this Saturday as the owners are away for the weekend. This means she'll either take Friday or Monday off or just stockpile her PTO time for a later use. 

Have yoursleves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: