Links

Monday, May 09, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does include those fun-filled things we refer to as weekends, even though some of us work through the weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone unless your name is Michelle who has the day off. 

Looking at the week ahead I'm still working overtime this week, makes it nice on payday to say the least and it is something that I do enjoy. Michelle because she worked Saturday has today off and I will imagine is going to sleep in. 

Tomorrow is election day here in Monongalia County, it's the primary so I need to manage to find time to get my butt out and cast my ballot. The General election will be in November, the biggest race in West Virginia will be for the newly reshaped first district since we lost one district due to Census 2000 (yes it is very important to fill out those Census questionaires). Due your duty and get out and vote tomorrow. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: