Links

Friday, December 10, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Here is a good question, what the heck do I write about on Friday's now that High School Football's 2021 season has been completed? WVU's Football team is preparing for a Bowl Game, but that is post-Christmas. The Turtle and the Sloth are still in a dead heat in their 100-yard sprint, hopefully, that should complete in the near future. What can I bore everyone with and use to fill up content on Friday's BLOG? 

Michelle is off today, she and her cousin Julie are going to spend the day Christmas Shopping up in Washington PA, Tanger area. Julie is her cousin that is like her sister as they are the same age and have just grown up together. She's get's a nice day off, I'm working today as I do every day. One thing I could start to do is start to format my Goodbye 2021 Blog that I do as the last blog post of every year, maybe I'll strat to do that this weekend. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: