Links

Monday, December 06, 2021

Monday

Another fun-filled and relaxing weekend is now behind us, it was a good one where I actually got to take a little bit of time to relax, no not really but I can pretend that I did. Now it is time once again to take our collective noses and stick them back on the Grindstone yet once again and begin another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

We did manage to put up our Christmas Tree this weekend, we went to Lowes and bought a small (less than 2') white pre-lit Christmas Tree and threw a couple ornaments on it. We brought out Yoda Clause and left Sammy in the box this year. Walla, Christmas Decorations are up. Funny thing about the tree, it was normally $25 and then it was half off then I got an additional discount using my lowes card and it cost me around $11.00 for the tree.  Yeah us and we are decorated for the season...lol

WVU Football has learned their Bowl fate. We will play 8-4 Minnesota on December 28th at 10:30 PM. Yes that is a Tuesday Night game at 10:30 at night, something tells me I'm going to be dragging at work the next day unless we play like crap, then I'll be well-rested. It's the Guaranteed Rate Bowl in Phoenix Arizona. Congratulations Mountaineers, bring home that trophy. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a greater week. I'm on Day 9 of this round of consecutive days worked, but there is light at the end of the tunnel as this quarter ends before Christmas. I'll probably work this coming weekend then I might just reel it in for the year for RTI. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: