Links

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

*Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason than that to do a Valentines Day edition of a Tidbits.

* Michelle and I have plans this evening to go to Puglioni's for Valentine's Day. It's close and we can probably zip in and out with no problem. It's where we went last year and it's always a great place to go out and eat.

* I have a dozen roses hidden and I'm waking for Michelle to get up to surprise her with them if she hasn't found them by now. She's not expecting that, so I figured it's Tuesday, I don't really need any other reason to show the woman I love a little something special.

* Speaking of that woman that I love, we're still going strong after 1,432 days since our first date.

* It's been 655 days since our engagement.

* We are on day 192 of wedded bliss.

* There are also only 315 shopping days left until Christmas. Plan accordingly, you have about 7,530 hours to go until Santa Claus arrives.

* Word is Five Guys Burger and Fries will be opening this coming Monday the 20th, Columbus Day. It was supposed to be open well over a year ago if not two, but something delayed construction and the opening. I've never eaten there but the guys who work with me who used to live in DC love it.

* There was a nice follow up to the man who shot his daughters laptop last week and it went viral. 21 Million hits by Monday morning.

* Everyone in the family has decided my Niece Amy is going to have twins. She's denying it, but Michelle called it at Christmas time. Time will tell.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: