Links

Friday, February 03, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I actually did make it back to work yesterday after two days off fighting the flu bug, now I think Michelle might be coming down with it as she is not feeling at the top of her game and may need a little rest. I didn't go to the gym yesterday other than to see if I am still maxing out at the same weight or if I added any strength by adding 6.25 lbs. I couldn't quite get that weight up, but I am still bench pressing the entire stack on maxout even after being sick. I'll wait to see how I feel this morning before I give a thumbs up or a thumbs down as to todays workout.

I am probably guessing Michelle and I will get into nothing this weekend unless something comes up unexpectedly. It's sad especially with the weather being so nice this week and both of us battling a little bit of a cold.

So hi ho hi ho

No comments: