Links

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my thousands of pictures to find just one moment in time from days gone by to tell a little story about. Sometimes those pictures are easy to find, and sometimes you struggle to find the right one for that week.

This week's picture takes me way back, back to when I was first of all in college and second of all a little bit drunk. It was Christmas time at Terri's house and my guess is this was probably Christmas 1999. Terri had bought the kids a karaoke machine for Christmas and Mackey, Nick and myself were sing our rendition of "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down. I really thought we nailed it, much better than the band, I'm surprised we were not offered a recording contract right on the spot that night. I thought we wounded great, but like I pointed out, I was a little bit drunk.

Oh what could have been, the magic of that night should have launched my musical career, but alas I had to settle on being a Geographer.

Speaking of, hi ho hi ho

No comments: