Links

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We have a winning streak

Yep, I am starting to think we have found that winning form that just hasn't been there the last two years in softball. We have added some new personnel, but with Casey coming back and adding a few solid players, we have found our fundamentals that helped us win so many games over few year stretch.

We won last night 6-5 with solid defense, teamwork, a few strategic coaching moves and hustle. It seems like we are actually good again.

After a nice hard fought 6-5 victory over Mylan Pharmaceuticals, we headed over to MiHALEY'S for a few beers, some good food and a little bit of a trivia battle between Chris and Ryan.

These are the times that I look forward to all year. These are also the days I will look back upon when years after I have played my last inning.

I love this team and this game.

Michelle says to tell everyone hello. Maybe she can do a guest blog sometime (hint hint)

No comments: