Links

Monday, May 18, 2009

Back to work kind of day, how about a tidbits

* This would be a lot nicer if this was NEXT Monday instead of today, a day that I have to return to my labors so I can enjoy myself.

* Just a little clarification from a critic. Kayla, who I blogged about a couple of days ago is Jean's Niece. It is Jean's younger sister Sandy's daughter. They managed to finish as first runner up in the states tennis tournament over the weekend.

* I have a softball game tonight at 8:00. This my least favorite time to play, because it is too early of a game to take a nap before and too late of a game after work. It's kind of the worst of both worlds for me.

* Pam left me a message and clarified that Moke was being shipped out to Wisconsin next Tuesday rather than Monday.

* I stopped over at Farida's this afternoon to help her hook up her TV set. She bought a TV stand with 16 WRONG pieces and a small separate note at the bottom of the box saying not to use the pieces in the bag. Too late, they should have told me that before it punched up through. Her and Jean will return it later this week and we'll do it again...with the right parts.

* Michelle planted a bunch of flowers around the house this afternoon. We moved all the firewood we had stored and she planted a flower garden in the planter behind it.

* Ran into Mom yesterday morning at Wal-Mart. Just like us, she was doing a little grocery shopping on a Sunday Morning.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's back to the grindstone I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when he was in ohio it was suppose to be 18 months but now since he is back home it is going to be 14 months that he will be gone sorry love ya