Links

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Up early on a Saturday Morning


I'm up early this morning, long before anyone else even thinks about getting up. I guess this comes from me going to bed last night at about 8:00, but these are the results. I have always been a and probably always be an early riser, something that was bestowed to my by my grandparents from my youth. I am, was and always have been an early morning person. I'm usually the one who wakes up the rooster.

Let's see, todays weather is calling for a high of 78 which I like, but a 40% chance of Thunderstorms which isn't exactly to my liking considering it has been raining for some time now.

This evening is Brittany's Prom and I'll try to meet her at the Erickson Alumni Center to get a few pictures. I have not been to the new alumni center, but it looks very nice.

I would like to wish Jenny Ostien a very Happy Birthday. Chris has a dinner planned for her in Pittsburgh, but Michelle's Mom is coming in and I want to get some pictures of Brittany's Senior Prom, so unfortunately we won't be able to make it this evening.

I wonder if I can get a geocache in before it really starts to rain today?


No comments: