Links

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend so far

My sweetheart is away, so yesterday I went and visited Trish for a nice cookout and bonfire at her place. Layla is walking around in her walker now, so watch out Trish, it's hell on wheels.

Got a nice little chance to BS with her dad Frank for a while and Bryan showed up later once we got the bonfire started.

I stayed around until roughly 10:00, I know that's late for someone like be to be out at night, and made it home and went to bed pretty early. Michelle on the other hand was in bed before I got home and she is on vacation at Myrtle Beach.

Today is Amy's baby shower. She registered at Target and it looks like there is a decent response so far. Hopefully everything goes good for this, I heard she invited 116 people for the baby shower.

No comments: