Links

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Bought a Wii

I finally broke down and decided to enter the 21st century in at home gaming. I have finally broke down and bought a Nintendo Wii last night. The game console comes with five games Bowling, Boxing, Baseball, golf and Tennis. Needless to say that I need a lot of practice in all of them, Michelle knocked me out in boxing after I was talking all kinds of trash. I did get the first knockdown, but she knocked me out in the first round.

I have to say, this game console is different than any other console I have had, you actually need a break from some of the games. We were both exhausted after boxing.

Bowling was a lot of fun and so was golf. Baseball felt like ...well baseball. The one time I did tee off on one it was the same motions I would use when really getting a solid base hit.

I think we are going to love this, I just have to learn to knock her ass out instead of getting knocked out. Practice, Practice, Practice.

No comments: