Links

Friday, August 08, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time when we cease our labors for the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is the start of yet another weekend!!!!

Last night I drove Michelle to her Dad's in East Liverpool Ohio to borrow his car so she and Hayley can go to Myrtle Beach for a weeks vacation with the rest of her family. Wish her a safe, relaxing and happy trip.

For you movie buffs, Water Horse is the movie showing at Hazel Ruby McQuain Park this evening in the next to the last movie under the stars evening of the year. The series will conclude for the season next week.

I'm going to be Michelleless for the next two weekends. =( First time since we started dating we won't be together on the weekend. I'll gladly sacrifice my time with her so she and Hayley can be at Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach Hmmmm. Sucks to be anyone but them....LOL

I did manage to take Michelle and Hayley to Primanti Brothers last night. One place I love to go and eat every time I go to Pittsburgh.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: