Links

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Looked at the new iPhone

I took a good look at the iPhone yesterday now that CellOne has switched over to AT&T and being the exclusive carrier of the iPhone. It would require an initial $399 to purchase the iPhone, then I would lose about 250 minutes a month and my bill would go up an additional $25.00-$30.00 per month if I switched.

I have always been a frugal consumer, so I am starting to do my research to see if this is what I want. I know it would suit me perfectly, because it would be a state of the art computer on my hip to carry around. My question is can I justify the additional costs and do I need this phone. I know the next generation is going to be coming out later this year, and from Kim's advice I may just wait until the next generation is released.

However if you want an iPhone, they are now available in Morgantown.

No comments: