Links

Monday, February 26, 2007

Is it softball yet


I'm ready to hit the field, what is the big hold up. The Rat up north said spring was right around the corner and that was 3 1/2 weeks ago, come on Phil get with the program. I'm ready to start throwing and spending the summer with the guys. This winter crap is already started to get old.

Anyone notice the days are starting to get noticeably longer? I know it's early to be starting to talk about spring, but hey, I think I have mentioned once or twice that I hate snow.

Ok, the weekend was pretty good. I managed to get a Glucometer that I'm going to use for a few days from Mom. My Doctor's appointment is Wed and the more education and understanding I have the easier it will be to keep the sugar under control.

I went to Kim's yesterday and had her look at my insurance package, or at least get me a minimal understanding of what it says. I left feeling I had gained some very important knowledge.

I'm anxiously awaiting for the first "Play Ball" of the season.

No comments: