Links

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Big Bear Lake

Jean and I went up to Big Bear Lake last night. It's the first time that I have been to Patty's campground, and I do have to say that I am very impressed with all the work that Mickey has mananged to do up their this summer. He's doen a great job. It was nice sitting around the camp fire and talking about my days living down in the Valley and actually having the opportunity to catch up with Patty and Judy on what is new in the Valley and what everyone has been up to.

I managed to come home last night so I can get back to my normal routine of shopping, laundry and cleaning under way. However siing arounf the campsite that was right on the lake I felt like I was sitting ina corona comercial on the beach. It was a VERY peaceful and serene setting and I really enjoyed myself. It's a campsite, but it is far from roughing it, it was actually very comfortable.

Oh Well, I'm off to start my Sunday. The Pittsburgh Steelers are off this weekend.

No comments: