Links

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tidbits

Hey, I actually have a few things that I can write about and do a decent tidbits.

* Last Thursday Night my Survivor post was rather short and insignificant. Truth be told I get up at 3:00 AM and I laid down early and set one of my Alarms to 7:45, a good 15 minutes before survivor started. I woke up around 8:35 and it took me a couple minutes to get my bearings. I'll do better this week.


Happy Birthday to my Nephew Calvin. Today, September 18th is his 10th birthday. I talked a little bit with Jean this mornign and her and I will be going up yo Pam and George's for his Birthday Party and she told me that he stayed down here with her last night. Needless to say this has me starting to wonder "Where did the Last 10 years go?" I'm feeling older and older. Anyways, I'm sure Calvin will eb having some fun today beating a Video Game or two.

* So far on the weekend, my football teams are 2-0. Morgantown High extended their winning streak to 18 games by crushing East Fairmont Friday Night. The WVU Mountianeers are starting to exceed my preseason expectations already. They manhandled the Maryland Terrapins 31-19 yesterday, but the score was much closer than the game. Maryland scored 14 quick points in the 4th quarter to make it close, but they could not stop the Mountaineer running attack.


I was talking to Mom yesterday and she told me that she had made the trip up with Kim to Linsley to pick up Brittany. She seemed to be very impresssed with the school and she also said that Brittany has adapted rather quickly to this type of dorm style school. I think this will also help to prevent any seperation anxiety should she choose to go to a school different than the one her favorite uncle highly recommends.

I called Kim this morning to see how she was doing, judging by this picture she is quickly recovering and on her way back to health. She and Robert are going away for a much needed vacationa dn also to celebrate their second wedding anniversary on Tuesday. I think both of them are looking foreward to the trip and she is actually a little excited to finally be going back to work NEXT monday. Slowly but surely her life is returning to normal.

* I said I was going to call Terri sometime this week, but I just haven't found a time where we both had a few free moments. Mom said she talked to her this past week, I need to get in touch with her to see how everything is going. She's not a phone person and we work 100 miles apart from each other and polar opposite times.

* I'll make sure to get a picture or two from Calvin's birthday so I can post it online. I got up and got motivated this morning. Getting everything done earlier and have a chance to enjoy the day.

* Kim said her and Brittany went out shopping for a Homecoming dress for Brittany. She didn't go into detail, but she said it's a nice dress. I'm loking foreward to seeing a picture or two of her in it.

* Sunday's are nice relaxing days, hopefully the Steelers will ring up win #2 on the season. Mohigans (4-0), Mountianeers (3-0) and the Steelers (1-0) have yet to let me down on the year yet! Wouldn't it be sweet if none of them lost this year!

* Have a good day and Go Steelers!

No comments: