Links

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

End of a four day weekend.

Wow, talk about a nice and relaxing weekend and this was it. I really didn't go anywhere or do anything other than stay home and play on the internet and watch a few DVD's. Not including going out this morning and paying my property taxes do I could get my tags renewed on my car before October 1.

It's been a pretty slow weekend, nothing exciting happened other than the WVU game on Sunday and Morgantown High running their record to 2-0 on the season by beating Elkins Friday Night.

I see by my Sister Kim's BLOG that she is doing much better. She called me Sunday morning and I was attempting to talk to her and put groceries away simultaneously, I managed to do both at the same time.

I did make a slight change to BLOGGER over the weekend, I'm seeing a growing trend in spammers in the comments to BLOG's. I noticed my Nephew's Wife Kamey started getting spam and then I got one that I deleted and now I'm starting to see it pop up more and more. So, me not wanting to cooperate with the spammers made it where when you want to leave a comment on my BLOG you have to type out a word before it submits. It's a nice little distraction for the evil spammers.

* I did hear some insider information on my favorite show Survivor Guatemala, the 11th round of survivor starts on September 15th (Next Thursday) and I have already learned that there is a WVU connection for the first time to the show. Margaret Bobonich is a former WVU student of Nursing. She has to be my early sentimental favorite as for now. The most hated survivor has to be Gary Hogeboom. He played Quarterback in the NFL for ten years, six for the Dallas Cowboys. I hope he gets voted off first.

The insider information that I have heard is that two former survivors will join the cast of Survivor Guatemala. CBS is trying to keep it a surprise as to who the two former survivors are that will be playing this round but I found out already. They are Bobby Jon Drinkard and one of last rounds sentimental favorites Stephenie LaGrossa of the pathetic Ulong tribe. the only tribe that NEVER won a challenge in the history of survivor.

I'm anticipating the start of a new round.

No comments: