Links

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Started cleaning up my BLOG

There were way too many BLOG's on my sidebar of people who BLOG's who were not posting or had just seemed to had given up on the BLOG's. I have deleted my brother Gary's Sup Nute Blog since it had been a year since he had said anything at all on it past his test message.

A guy I used to work at the NRAC with (Kumanan), also had a BLOG that I had linked, but he had only had two posts withing the past six months.

I'm leaving Daniels up for now considering the circumstances and Mom's up for now also. However people want soemthing new to read every once in a while. Youhave to continue to post and add new and refreshing ideas, that will hopefully keep your readers interest up. After months of seeing the exact same thing with nothing new and refreshing to read, people stop visiting.

So, in an effort to maybe put some intersting reading up, I've added the City Of Legends BLOG to my sidebar. This is William Devault, Mark's brother, and he seems to keep a very active and interesting BLOG. He is listed in the list of Famous West Virginians and is a Published Poet, I'm hoping that this will give soem people some interesting BLOG's to read that are linked from mine.

I'm also may be adding Thornton Melon BLOG. This is a guy I post with at Blue and Gold News, some of his content may be questionable, but it is always VERY active. Maybe I'll address BLOG's like this with another sidebar menu.

No comments: