Links

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Years Eve at the Country Inn

OK, we closed the bar at 1:00 and really did intend on getting out of there, although it was closer to 4:00 before we actually walked out the door. Nothing going on other than sitting there and BSing for a few hours.

It was a good night, I was impressed with Aaron Scott's ability to sing. He is Star 100.9's morning man at the moment, but I have a feeling that the more exposure he gets thats going to be temporary. I was fortune enough to get a copy of his album last night and listened to it this morning, and actually converted one of his songs to mp3. Have a little listen to his song The Man You Needed and judge for yourself.









Oh Yeah, before I forget because of my sleep deprivation, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: