* Even though the rest of the University has today as a holiday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr's birthday, it's back to work for me. (yuck)
* Had a few car problems over the weekend, I was coming to work Friday morning and my alternator went out. I was stuck in a blind turn at 6:30 in the morning and had to literally walk to Wal-Mart and carry a battery back to my car. It was cheaper than a tow truck and probably quicker.
* I changed the alternator and worked on my brakes Saturday, thanks again to my brother in law George for telling me how to get that belt back on. LOL
* Watched the Steelers win Saturday in a 20-17 nailbiter win over the New York Jets. It had to be one of the worst games I have seen them play this year, but fate must be on their side this year as they won the game and advanced to the AFC Championship Game next weekend against the New England Patriots at home. Two to go boys!!!!!
* I went to the WVU v Boston College Basketball game yesterday at the WVU Coliseum. It was tied 29-29 at halftime, but Boston College beat us in the second half and pulled out a 73-53 win for themselves. The loss ran WVU's record to 11-3 on the season.
* My nephew Randy was off to the Mountaineer Challenge Acadamy yesterday. Terri and Val were going to drive him up.
* Did I ever mention I hate snow? I woke up this morning and saw a couple inches of headache covering the ground. Note to the GIS companies in Hawaii, please give me a job. (LOL)
* I managed to add my own BLOG in an experiment of my .RSS reader in Thunderbird. I'm probably going to add a few of the Active BLOGS on my list to the reader.
* I talked a little to Jane over the weekend, I think she's planning on coming into town for the Superbowl.
* Speaking of the Superbowl, Nick and Terri are running a board for this years game. $10.00 a square to get on and plenty of opportunity to get your name on the board and donate to my winning.
* Did I mention I REALLY hate snow?