Links

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday

 Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Since today is Daniel Bell's Birthday, I thought I would reach back and do a Photo Flashback from yesteryear. An image that Kim had me grab years ago when she was designing websites and was going to take her site to a commercial site rather than using the free Geocities site that we all had had.

I'm not sure of the origins of this picture, other than it was it was taken many moons ago when she lived in Dekalb Illinois. I seem to recall it was Daniel's Birthday or something along those lines. 

Have yourselves a great day, make your own memories today. 

No comments: