Links

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday Morning with Kiwi

Here my friend Kiwi and I sit, we're up early discussing the day ahead of us and also discussing what are his favorite seeds to eat. You just have to know that he is waking me up to discuss what he wants to talk about doesn't care about my thoughts on the subject. 

It's going to be a busy day to say the least. First off yes I am working this morning, my contract expires on Friday and I've got an open opportunity to work and bill as many hours as I want and that just may be my overall theme the next week. It's a Government Contract and it all depends on whether Funding is continued, but until then this is over with although I am keeping my equipment. 

This afternoon Jeanetta and Calvin are having their Baby shower. I'm glad they sent out a reminder this past week or else I would have ended up going to the wrong location. It's at the old school where you turn down to my sister Pam's house rather than where the reveal was. 

This evening there is an Auction at Woodland UM Church. Jim and Chris are holding one and using the proceeds to buy Tom his headstone. I think that a lot of the items are from their Mom's place when they went out and started to clear it out a few weeks ago. She lived right down the road from the Fiestaware Factory and I know they are auctioning some of that off as Suzanne had a large collection of it. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: