Links

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in the early morning, I'm just waiting around for the Laundromat to open to dry clothes and let my relaxing weekend really begin. Kiwi is trying to convince both me and peanut to play some pinochle even though neither of us has ever played and we don't even have a set of cards to use. Not quite sure what that birdbrain is thinking. 

So what is on my agenda for the day? The Mountaineer Men's Basketball team is playing Texas Tech tomorrow at the Coliseum. Tipoff is at noon, so it might be best to avoid the Coliseum area around those hours if you don't want to get caught up in any traffic. Speaking of WVU, former player Joe Mazzula has been named the new coach of the Boston Celtics. He was coaching them on an interim basis, but he was named the full time permanent coach earlier this week.

I may download the tax software for this year and get a start on our 2022 taxes. I have no idea how this is going to turn out for us, I'm more than prepared either way. Hopefully, we get some money back, but we'll have to wait and see, we could also owe a lot of money once again. 

Other than that, I was a little under the weather this week, so I told Michelle that I would like to take a nap this weekend and kick my butt if I come up with other plans. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: