Links

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm not recovering from last night's concert as we did not make it. Michelle woke up yesterday morning with a headache and we just ended up not making it. 

We were trying to go to the concert yesterday, which caused us to miss a few other events. Kynlea's birthday party and Ang's Birthday luncheon. I also missed out on a few dollars not working for RTI yesterday in anticipation of the concert. I did buy a nice new cooler for the event. 

So what is on my agenda for today, well meal planning and grocery shopping for one thing. It's our weekly thing to do and we always do our weekly grocery shopping on Sunday Morning as well as some Sunday Chores. I'm not scheduled to work for RTI today, but who knows how I'll feel by the time to go out into the field. 

Have yourselves a nice and relaxing day. 

No comments: