Links

Sunday, July 03, 2022

Sunday

I have the first day of my three-day weekend in the books, now it is time to concentrate on day 2 of that weekend. I'm here talking to Kiwi and discussing his wanting to record an album, says he intends on appearing at the Grammy's next year and he has some work to do. 

Plans the last couple of days have gotten shifted. Michelle was feeling a little under the weather on Friday so we did not make it to see Jo Dee Messina like she wanted. 

Yesterday started out with me finishing up laundry and then Michelle and I went to George and Michelle's Car Cleaning Interiors and had Ice serviced and the interior cleaned and taken care of. It's hard to get an appointment with them, but since they are located in our garage they made a special exception for the two of us. 

So what is up with day two? Your guess is as good as mine. I know Michelle would love to go feed some giraffes at Hovatters but that was also on our agenda for yesterday as well. We shall have to wait and see. 

I did hear from my Brother Gary yesterday. I guess he broke his previous phone, got a new phone but didn't send the old phone back and ended up with a huge bill. Anyways he is with a new carrier and has a new phone number. It is always nice to take a few out and talk with him. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: