Links

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi and are telling jokes back in forth in German. I think I am keeping entertained. I did tell one in Mandarin Chinese, but the joke is on him, I don't speak Mandarin Chinese. 

I have to say that I am still in a little bit of shock about the news yesterday that one of if not my longest and dearest friend had passed away. Tim was my friend and brother, he was always at the funeral home no matter who in my family passed away. We shared many laughs together and I'm just realizing that Tim and I will never share another joke, story or play another game together. 

So whats up for my day, grocery shopping this morning obviously. We made out menu last night and we'll go shop for it today. 

After that, you guessed it I'm back out in the field for RTI working once again. 

Have yourselves a great day, make is special.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: