Links

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us and it is now Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* For those of you keeping track, it's been 886 days since me and my sweetheart had our first date.

* It's also been 109 days since I proposed and she said yes.

* It's been a while since I wrote about it, but Christmas is only 130 short shopping days away.

* Traffic you may notice is starting to increase around the University City. Slowly but surely students are returning to Morgantown for yet another year of academia to start next Monday. Traffic was bad, and it is just about to get worse.

* Weather has been nice, but something tells me we are going to have a break in the weather in the near future. Is it just me, or does anyone else think we are due for a couple days of rain?

* Going back to work after four days off wasn't that bad, I was pretty busy and the day just flew by. Today may be another story however.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: