Links

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sunday Morning Ramblings

I've always been an early riser. One of those types of people who wake the roosters up from their deep sleep and remind them that it is their job to wake the rest of the world up. It doesn't seem to matter what day of the week it is for me, being raised by my grandparents and working so many years of EARLY shifts has conditioned my body to be like it is, seven days a week.

We had a really good sweat filled workout yesterday on the trails at Cheat Lake. It's absolutely beautiful at the end of Morgan's Run Road, scenic to the point where it may be one of the most aesthetically relaxing places in Monongalia County. Michelle brought her bike and rode a majority of it, of course I got a turn riding too. I haven't been on a bike since my Senior Year of College and to say that my derrière is a little sore is an understatement. (Note to self, adjust the seat).

With our annual trip to see Jimmy Buffett coming up this week, we stopped by the party store and bought some parrot head gear to help us blend into the crowd. I got a couple of really nice beads, ones with Parrots on them and a Parrot tie to wear. Michelle got some beads and a few lei's and we are almost ready to go head to Margaritaville this Thursday.

Typical day planned for today, grocery shopping etc. Nothing too exciting, but you have yourself a great day.

No comments: