Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekend is almost....


It's Thursday and I know Michelle is taking a four day weekend with today being her last day. I'm keeping the option open and will decide today if I am going to work tomorrow or also take an extended four day weekend.

We have the Carbon Sequestration Atlas III coming upon it's deadlines and benchmarks. I'll have to see where we are with that today before I make a decision on tomorrow. That, and probably the weather will play a significant factor in my decision. I've seen varying weather reports, from sunshine to rain all weekend and back to sunshine.

Oh well can;t get it started until....hi ho hi ho

No comments: