Links

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Morning Ramblings

It's Saturday morning and like the other six days of the week I am up early. I think this is something that I have always done, clear back to when I was a kid and would wake up early and watch, well Buggs Bunny.

I'm not sure what the day holds for us, I know Michelle wants to go to Michaels to use a 40% off coupon that I received last week when I purchased a couple of Military Flag Cases to put dad's and Grandpa Hall's Military flags in.

We stopped by the graveyard yesterday afternoon to see my dad's grave. Since Thursday was his birthday and we were in the area I decided to stop by and see the grave. We walked around and saw the graves of a few friends of mine that were my age or younger who have met their demise at one time or another. Makes you think when you see things like that.

This weekend is the WVU commencement. I see that WVU has finally unveiled their new statue at the Alumni Center. The whole place was done very nice and it is a real showpiece for the University. Former President Clinton will be here tomorrow to deloiver the commencement speech to my old College (Eberly). I did FINALLY manage to register in the Alumni Online Community.

Have a great day and enjoy it.

No comments: