Links

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How about a midweek tidbits

* OK, I confess I am suffering a little from writers block, so maybe it is time to do a little tidbits.

* Moke is (has been) back home from Louisiana from his National Guard Duty anticipating the Hurricanes.

* I got a chance to talk to Danielle Friday night, she is really enjoying her freshman year at Wheeling Jesuit. She said the classes are hard, but it's just a matter of eliminating the study practices you had in High School and learn to be a College Student. She'll do fine, I have all the faith in the world in her.

* Michelle has been working late this week. She has accepted and moved into her new job as a staff accountant for BFS and has been putting in a lot of extra time learning the ins and outs of the job. She was the Department Head for Accounts Payable, but she has been given a great career opportunity as a Staff Accountant.

* I talked to Jean yesterday about Amy. I guess she had an Ultra Sound on Monday and she was a little scared because they wanted her to come in on Tuesday and do it again. The baby is fine, just not ready to come out yet. They weighed the baby and it is currently 5 lbs, 2 oz however they figure that out.

* It is just one more day until the start of the Preston County Buckwheat Festival which kicks off tomorrow. It was just a year ago that I got to go up on the first night before I had to go to Sterling Virginia for a week. I know at least Michelle and I and maybe Hayley if she dares to be seen with us will take the trip to Kingwood sometime this weekend.

* The Third Annual Friends of Coal Bowl is this Saturday here in Morgantown. Screw Marshall, crush Moo tech.

No comments: