Links

Friday, September 26, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week when the labors cease for the week and we sit back and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is once again the dawn of yet another WEEKEND!!!!!!

Last night as you can tell, Michelle and I (she says Hi to everyone) took a trip up to Preston County to enjoy the Buckwheat Festival and chow down on some good ole home made Preston County buckwheat cakes. This was the first time Michelle has ever had a chance to dine or the Preston County delicacy of Buckwheat, I think she liked them as we are planning on making this a yearly thing. This picture was taken with my iPhone, notice my sugar free syrup!!!

I think we are going to take it easy tonight, they are calling for rain and I was wanting to watch the first round of the Presidential Debates. I pretty much know who I am voting for, I just need to either confirm or reconsider it after watching the debates.

Big Day tomorrow, Marshall (owner of BFS) Bishop gave Michelle and me two lower press box side 50 yard line tickets for tomorrows Friends of Coal Bowl between WVU and Marshall. We plan on making a day of it with tailgating and cheering on the Mountaineers to victory. Thank you Marshall Bishop, the tickets are very much appreciated and we'll make sure to cheer on the Mountaineers to Victory.

No comments: